Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forms or "demon" forms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spademan123

spademan123

Dark Forms or "demon" forms Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forms or "demon" forms   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 pm

i think that only chars that have a differnt form like a youkai or twoface and ect should be able to have the Dark Aura and such to have a alter form:l not every one thus every race whould be part demon and such.Two faces are useless if every char has a dark aura so i think only youkai,and races that have a secound form should be able to change to a demon form:l and such and have that alter ego
Back to top Go down
CheyChey

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forms or "demon" forms   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Alright, dark auras don't just have to be an alter ego. They are mostly your souls. So would be, ' light auras '. They are able to come out of you when conjured. Colors vary on how good-bad you may be. When you conjure them up, they can help you fight in a small battle, or heal even some of the larger cuts. But you have to learn this ability and not just say you can do it. It is also an rp act. Again, auras are not egos. And should not be based on what race. They should be based on the path you choose.

-Chey♥
Back to top Go down
spademan123

spademan123

PostSubject: ....-................-   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:45 am

yes but peoepl say they all have tehse demon forms:l and its annoying as hell so i think only races thus haveing two differnt froms should be able to have a "alter ego" or "demon from" and dark aura side:l thus being a youkai lycan draken ect ect
Back to top Go down
Father-Bear

Father-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forms or "demon" forms   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm

- Cough - Auras stupid as shit - Cough -

Sorry ^^
Back to top Go down
spademan123

spademan123

PostSubject: well   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:03 pm

well maybe but i mean lie kdemon forms and dark forms and shits:l
Back to top Go down
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

PostSubject: yeah I think what   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:38 am

I think wat spade is saying is right i've been seeing to many people say that they have an alter form or demon inside of them. Just to be more powerful it gets annoying really scratch
Back to top Go down
Father-Bear

Father-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forms or "demon" forms   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 am

- Cough - Auras stupid - Cough -
And they just wanna be cool, but its breaking rules.
They need to be a race that can use Aura to change or what ever.
They cant be like a Troll with a Demonic form?
xD
affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forms or "demon" forms   Dark Forms or "demon" forms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forms or "demon" forms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Occ Discussion-
Jump to: