Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampiric-,

Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night. Empty
PostSubject: Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night.   Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:32 pm

OOC Information:

Habbo Name: Vampiric-, or TheDarkMemory.

IC Information:

Name: Godric Gryffin
Race: Vampiric Humanoid
Total Age: 140
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Red
Height: 5ft
Weight: 6st

-----------------------------------------------

At The Young Age Of 14, Godric Was Attacked By A Group Of Vampires, And Left To Die. Luckily, One Of The Vampires Vemon Had Reaches His Vains. After A Harsh Three Days Of AGony, He Awoke As A Powerful And Newborn Vampire. He sought out the gang that had attacked him, and filled with his old human blood, destoryed them. This feat earned him the Nickname Of: The Dagger In The Night. On His 140th Birthday, He met A Fellow Vampire Names Anna, and alongside Her and A Friend Named Midnight They Form The Midnight Sun Coven.

---------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night. Aro_Volturi_by_acgiacoma

Weapons:

Godric Carries Nothing But His Mind And An Old Enchanted Katana. At The Strike, The Victim Of The Katana Will Set Alight In Blue Flames. This Is Only On The First Strike, But Afterwards The Blade Will Burn Like Acid.

Gift:

Godric Suits Being A Vampire. He Carries Many Gifts. The Known One Is His Extraordinary Mental Gift. He Can Infillitrate someones mind, see, smell and hear as they do, plant false images he pictures into their mind and even cut off their three sences. His Second Power Is His Speed.
Back to top Go down
-Tacos

-Tacos

PostSubject: Re: Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night.   Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Vampiric-

From mycoke?
Back to top Go down
toxicgreen12

toxicgreen12

PostSubject: Re: Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night.   Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:50 pm

wwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffff hes o normal looking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night.   Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godric Griffin - Dagger In The Night.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Bio's-
Jump to: