Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just an Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micheal-capuzi

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Just an Idea   Just an Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:53 am

I think the elder of the people and mages of the rpg should be able to decide what powers you can teach. like im a Drow on the rpg and im learing all diffrent things like elemantals and sowrd fighting and Necromancy. i dunno just an idea and also the dragons can teach aswell you just have to work hard to get to them
Back to top Go down
micheal-capuzi

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea   Just an Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

micheal-capuzi wrote:
I think the elder of the people and mages of the rpg should be able to decide what powers you can teach. like im a Drow on the rpg and im learing all diffrent things like elemantals and sowrd fighting and Necromancy. i dunno just an idea and also the dragons can teach aswell you just have to work hard to get to them
actually instead of the Elders teaaching i think the leader of each race would Teach the Others of the same race the Magic's and Fighting Techniuqes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea   Just an Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 pm

People can only have 2 powers. Meaning you cant teach people all powers. Elders are just people like everyone else, meaning they do not get past the rules. Classes are only one for person also, you cannot teach for example martial arts and alchemy, Only one.
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
x.x!Anne!x.x

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Just an Idea too   Just an Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:25 am

I think Angels should have a power to heal. I mean, for example; A dead person is at the road, we can heal that dead person so he could get up on 30 minutes instead of 1 hour (I read on a sticky that death is one hour). The only thing is, dark angels can't have this power, because they're sinners, right?
Back to top Go down
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: well not really   Just an Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:30 pm

dark angels are just angels who have commited a treason to god and was casted from heaven there just more on the dark side. They still have many of the powers light do, but I agree with wat your saying here. Particullarly it wouldnt be a god mod since its not raising the dead. I like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea   Just an Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Skills And Powers-
Jump to: