Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ryro94

Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster Empty
PostSubject: Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm

THe people listed in the subject, Flanneltoster and Aiiden were being jerks. Not so much aiiden beacuse she was doing her job. But still, she inorged me and didnt let me into the rpg, even though I was kidding around. Flanneltoster was being a complete asshole. He kept being a jerk to everyone and he made rude comments about bisexuals/homosexuals. I found this to be very rude and just plain stupid. I know he is going to comment on this with some lame excuse to say that this isnt true. But he is LIEING. Please listen to me and get rid of this problem. Thanks.

-ryro94
Back to top Go down
CheyChey

PostSubject: Re: Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Alright, kid. Want to mess with me? I was lagging so bad from your damn spamming that I couldn't let you in. Did you ever think just to shutup, or maybe ask me to get someone else? So, just hush. Cause, you obviously can't compete.
Back to top Go down
CheyChey

PostSubject: Re: Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:12 pm

kthx o-o
Back to top Go down
spademan123

spademan123

PostSubject: wow   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:53 am

this is when [if this happens] you read the Mod sticky ADD one of us and tell us to comne let you in and we will if were not lagging,sceneing,or doing something inporent=.=
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Flannel would know better then to make fun of homo's and bis, becuase im a bi. And he knows if that he made fun of them ID BE VERY FUCKING UPSET! ;3 teehee
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
CheyChey

PostSubject: Re: Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Burned.
Back to top Go down
Father-Bear

Father-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 pm

No need to be asshoels yourself ..
He jsut wanted to let everyone know.
Dont add rude comment please ..
I know i shouldn't be one to talk but just take it more serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster   Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiiden and some kid nammed Flanneltoster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Complaints and questions-
Jump to: