Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leinhart Vellond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klepto

Leinhart Vellond Empty
PostSubject: Leinhart Vellond   Leinhart Vellond I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:41 pm

-Kleptomania.

-Leinhart Vellond
-Vampire
-Male
-200 Years Old (Appears 20)
-178 cm. or 5'8 ft.
-58 kg. or 128 lbs.
-The Angel of Death

-Appearance:
Leinhart Vellond 1187634993_ctureshawt

-Personality:
He possesses incredible self control of his emotions. He constantly displays an emotionless personality, though at times, he appears to have a slight degree of anger or frustration on his face. He only shows surprise when opponents prove more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he doesn't lose his composure. He does not possess any arrogance, and fully justifies any statements he makes about his power, and even compliments his opponents at times on their abilities. In addition to being an extremely powerful vampire, Leinhart has also shown equally impressive intelligence. He is a very keen minded individual as shown from how adept he is at thinking things through. He is exceedingly sharp and observent to any situation at hand as he is rarely surprised or caught off guard and also displays great intuition he is almost never deceived and even then almost instantly realizes the truth. In addition, he has also shown to have great deduction and analytical skills from how quickly he can determine his opponent's tactics and effectively counter them. Despite this, Leinhart has no enjoyment of violence or combat, instead preferring to avoid battle or, if this is not possible, end it as quickly as he can.

-Character Class: Assassin

-Inventory:
Kafziel: A tanto hidden in the sheath of Imhullu.
Basilikos: A giant shuriken.
Imhullu: A demonic nodachi.

-Family:
Father: NPC
Mother: NPC
Siblings: NPC
Wife: N/A
Children: N/A

-Quotes:
"Know the difference between you and me."
"You seem to have miscalculated your own capabilites."
"For you there is no future."
"No one can resist their death."
"No one can defeat me."
"You will know soon. . ."
"I will use this if I have to. . ."
"Your weak."
"I've no use for these bloodless minnows. . .Give me prey that will sate my bloodlust. . .I hunger. . ."
"Farewell. . ."

-Background: Born to a noble Vampire family, his childhood was nothing more than grim.
His father raised him to be the perfect killing machine, to do his "Dirty Work". At a young age Leinhart became a silent and emotionless vampire, skilled with a dagger and killing without remorse. After doing his fathers dirty work for 50 years, he finally decided to get rid of his father. His father held the family heirloom, the demonic blade Imhullu. He was also just something that stopped him from living is life the way he wanted to. He appeared before him one night, ready to kill. The two of them fought like they did back in the day, but his father could not keep up with him. Leinhart landed his famed "Death Blow." His father fell to the floor, his last words were,

"There were countless corpses stacked one on top of the other... And there, atop of the bodies, they found a lone infant sleeping... You. You are death incarnate. You feel nothing, fear nothing, desire nothing... You kill. Nothing more. Angel of Death... The perfect name." He died with a smile on his face.

-Additional Info: His speed is legendary even compared to that of vampires. He is currently seeking for lone warriors. His intentions are unknown. If your interested you can usually find him in dark areas.
Back to top Go down

Leinhart Vellond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Bio's-
Jump to: