Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica. (Lycan Leader)

Go down 

Is there anything that needs fixing in my bio?
1. Choose your answer.
Jessica. (Lycan Leader) I_vote_lcap100%Jessica. (Lycan Leader) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
2. They said i needed at least two poll options so im just writing this anyways. :]
Jessica. (Lycan Leader) I_vote_lcap0%Jessica. (Lycan Leader) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
tinypantha

tinypantha

Jessica. (Lycan Leader) Empty
PostSubject: Jessica. (Lycan Leader)   Jessica. (Lycan Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:21 pm

;Occ;

Habbo Name: tinypantha

;Ic;

Character name: Jess

Character age: 14

Character Class: Uhm. What? None...

Character Race: Lycan

Characters Hight: (In lycan form) 10 feet. In human form she is 4'11. Kindof a huge difference. No one would ever guess lol!

Characters Weight: Idk o.O

Characters eye Color: It changes to her mood and what shes doing. Ex, if she is standing on water, her eye is a light glowling purple, and theres also that same colored mist coming from beneath her feet. That would be her aura burning off.

Characters Personality: Jessica is a kind hearted lycan. She tries to help others through problems, and helps them make better choices. She tries to stay as calm as possible durring any situation. Piss her off, you might be in some big trouble. Being extremely curious, dont be surprised if she comes up to sniff you. It takes a lot for her to trust you, even though she acts like she already has. ( Read her past below to know more about her Razz )

Characters Past: Jessica was a popular, pretty, and rich girl at school. She treated the ugly (to her opinion) people very badly, always picking on the nerds and such. At her school there was a witch who kept an eye on her through a mirror that let her see anybody in the whole world. One day, she treated the witch badly and blew her off, and made her extremely angry. The witch turned Jessica into a lycan, and to seal it, only if she got a kiss from her true love, (of course x3) would she ever be able to change forms freely. She could never be a normal person again. When she turned 11, she got attacked by a bear, and got an eye that could never be healed. It is still unhealable today.

Characters Apparence: Uhm. Look at the pictures below :]

Characters Weapons: She has a bag on her back with random items in it. It always appears that in a situation, she always "magically" has the right items in her bag. In that bag is also the mirror that the witch had. She also has a small staff that will shrink and grow so it can fit into her bag. (It does not grow higher than 7 ft tall)

Human form, she used to look like this.
Jessica. (Lycan Leader) 1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl

Lycan form, she looks like this.
Jessica. (Lycan Leader) Lycan_wolf_by_hibbary

If ever turned back to a human, she will look sort of like a youkai.

Jessica. (Lycan Leader) 1109606041_CMyDocumentsAnger

Her staff looks like this.

Jessica. (Lycan Leader) Magic_staff_2
Back to top Go down

Jessica. (Lycan Leader)
Page 1 of 1